best band in los angeles
best band in venice
best cover bands
best party band
best cover band in los angeles
our clientsWe're everything say...
REVIEWS 142 and counting...
• Reviews Links
• Oct 2, 2022: Moon (Chief Strategist, San Francisco 49ers), hired duo, his 40th Birthday, his home, San Jose: "We really loved working with Ken and Good Cop Bad Cop. We live in Bay Area, and Ken and GCBC were very flexible and were able to accommodate my 40th Birthday party in my backyard! Ken was very communicative and his passion for putting on a great event showed. Once at the party, GCBC absolutely crushed it. Everyone at the party had such a great time, and GCBC really helped to set that vibe. One of my friends said, “If I closed my eyes, and you told me this was the artist in an MTV UnPlugged, I would believe you." Great job by Ken and Good Cop Bad Cop - We would highly recommend them for future events."
• Sept 5, 2022: Angelia, Event Manager, Lake Forest Community Association, hired duo, Labor Day Celebration, Lake Forest: "Thank you! It was great having you guys! The music was wonderful and everyone had a great time."
• Aug 27, 2022: Dolby hired duo, Annual Party, her home, Thousand Oaks: "Good Cop Bad Cop, once again you rocked the night. Thanks again for another great performance at our annual party. I think it's been at least 6 or 7 times you have graced us with your presence, and you never disappoint- great music, great energy and everyone enjoyed your music dancing the night away. Paul & Dolby”
• Aug 20, 2022: Kim hired duo, her parents' double-80th Birthday Party, her home, Santa Monica: "I simply cannot describe how enthusiastic I feel about Good Cop Bad Cop. Ken and Mike BROUGHT IT! They are so talented, they knew exactly what to play to get and keep everyone on the dance floor, they went with the flow for Happy Birthday song and speeches, they were timely, professional, and communicated well. Oh, and did I mention their talent? I recommend them highly. It was money well spent. They made the party FUN."
• Aug 6, 7, 13, 14, 2022: Andrew, Vice President, Catalina Island Company, Two Harbors, Catalina Island, regarding duo: "We really enjoyed having you! You guys were a pleasure to work with and the entertainment/music you provided was outstanding! I look forward to continuing to work together. Thanks again!" (Catalina Island Co. hired duo again, promotional party for Lagoon, French manufacturer of luxury catamaran yachts, Sept. 24, 2022.)
• Aug 2, 2022: Emma, Recreation Manager, City of Lomita, hired duo, National Night Out, Lomita City Hall: "Thank you Good Cop Bad Cop for helping make another one our events a success! Once again you provided us with great music for National Night Out. You helped make our event even more special this summer. We had amazing sounding music! I saw many people singing along to the songs with smiles on their faces!" (Previously, duo played Lomita Founders Day.)
• Jul 29, 2022: Sharon, hired duo, husband's Police Officer Retirement Party, Sky Lounge, Brea: "Thank you so much for everything on Friday. You guys are true professionals! You'd never know it was just a duo and not a full band. We kept having to turn people away at the door because they were drawn up to the venue by the amazing live music, they didn't realize it was a private party. So many of our guests commented about how talented & fun you were,! If we ever need to hire a live band in the future, you're our first call. Thanks again!
• Jun 18, 2022: Ashton hired band, father's 60th Birthday, sailing aboard The America, (139' schooner) San Diego Bay: "I honestly do not have enough space to write about how impressed my whole party was with the amazing performance from Good Cop Bad Cop. Kenny was very professional and made the whole process super easy, especially for someone that has never booked a band before. The overall sound quality and vocal performance was top notch. I would MORE than highly recommend this band for any of your events! They were incredible!"
• Jun 4, 2022: Jackie hired duo, daughter's Medical School Graduation Party, home, Santa Clarita: "Good Cop Bad Cop was amazing! Everyone loved the music and couldn’t stop talking about how great they were. It’s amazing how good these two men are! Will definitely hire them again. If you’re having a party don’t hesitate to hire Good Cop Bad Cop. They’ll make your evening a success!"
• May 20, 2022: Veronica hired duo, Spring Fling, Alverno Heights Academy, Sierra Madre: "I can't begin to say how glad we were to have Good Cop Bad Cop back performing at Alverno Heights Academy for our second annual Spring Fling event. Not only did they "bring it" the first time, but they rocked the house again this year! Despite the unexpected drizzle and light rain, everyone was out and dancing to the wonderful melodies and performance by Ken and bandmate, Mike. If you have not had the opportunity to work with Ken, I highly recommend this band for their promptness, collaboration and exceptional talent. Can't wait to have them all back next year!”
• May 7, 2022: Tracy hired duo, father's 70th Birthday, home, Agua Hedionda Canal, Carlsbad: "These guys were awesome!!!! Fabulous set & wonderful energy. We would book them again tomorrow!!! Thank you for the great party."
• Mar 26, 2022, Sara hired band, husband's 43rd birthday, home, Huntington Beach: "We are so impressed. They killed it! Everyone had an amazing time with Good Cop Bad Cop as the band. What an awesome band, they are super professional, punctual, and made our party one to remember! Music was on point! Thanks guys! We will definitely use you again!"
• Mar 4 & 5, 2022, Scott, Executive Director, Coalinga Chamber of Commerce, hired duo, Mardi Gras Community Event: "True professionals from start to finish. I would recommend them to anyone and we will absolutely be requesting their talents again, Good Cop Bad Cop- ALL GOOD. Not a single bad thing to say about them. Honor to have them visit our community. Til Next Time! Bottoms Up!" (Subsequently, duo performed two days, Coalinga Memorial Weekend Festival, May 27 & 28, 2022.)
• Feb 19, 2022, Ruth hired duo, husband's 70th birthday Port Royal Yacht Club,, Redondo Beach: "Fantastic! What a talented duo! They made my husband's birthday party the event of the season at Port Royal Yacht Club. We highly recommend booking this band for your next event. We will be booking them again soon!"
• Feb 12, 2022, Cherie hired duo, husband's 40th birthday, yard, Long Beach: "The Duo was amazing! They sounded just as good as a full band! We did a classic rock themed party and the Duo made the party over the top! Everyone couldn't stop talking about how great they were and wanted to know how I found them so that they could use them for their celebrations. You'll have zero regrets hiring these guys, I can't say enough, they're just fantastic!!!
• Jan 8, 2022, Bill (Chief Launch Engineer, Virgin Galactic) hired band, wife's 65th Birthday/Retirement Party, Alamitos Bay Yacht Club, Long Beach: "They were excellent!!! They played the most awesome song choices. We were dancing the night away. They were not too loud for the room we were in. I would recommend them anytime. Awesome job. So personal and memorable."
• Moon (Chief Strategist, San Francisco 49ers), hired duo, his 40th Birthday, his home, San Jose, Oct 2, 2022: "We really loved working with Ken and Good Cop Bad Cop. We live in Bay Area, and Ken and GCBC were very flexible and were able to accommodate my 40th Birthday party in my backyard! Ken was very communicative and his passion for putting on a great event showed. Once at the party, GCBC absolutely crushed it. Everyone at the party had such a great time, and GCBC really helped to set that vibe. One of my friends said, “If I closed my eyes, and you told me this was the artist in an MTV UnPlugged, I would believe you." Great job by Ken and Good Cop Bad Cop - We would highly recommend them for future events."
• Dolby hired duo, Annual Party, her home, Thousand Oaks, Aug 27, 2022: "Good Cop Bad Cop, once again you rocked the night. Thanks again for another great performance at our annual party. I think it's been at least 6 or 7 times you have graced us with your presence, and you never disappoint- great music, great energy and everyone enjoyed your music dancing the night away. Paul & Dolby”
• Kim hired duo, her parents' double-80th Birthday Party, her home, Santa Monica, Aug 20, 2022: "I simply cannot describe in how enthusiastic I feel about Good Cop Bad Cop. Ken and Mike BROUGHT IT! They are so talented, they knew exactly what to play to get and keep everyone on the dance floor, they went with the flow for Happy Birthday song and speeches, they were timely, professional, and communicated well. Oh, and did I mention their talent? I recommend them highly. It was money well spent. They made the party FUN."
• Ashton hired band, father's 60th Birthday, aboard The America, San Diego Bay, Jun 18, 2022: "I honestly do not have enough space to write about how impressed my whole party was with the amazing performance from Good Cop Bad Cop. Kenny was very professional and made the whole process super easy, especially for someone that has never booked a band before. The overall sound quality and vocal performance was top notch. I would MORE than highly recommend this band for any of your events! They were incredible!"
• Tracy hired duo, father's 70th Birthday, home, Agua Hedionda Canal, Carlsbad, May 7, 2022: "These guys were awesome!!!! Fabulous set & wonderful energy. We would book them again tomorrow!!! Thank you for the great party."
• Sara hired band, husband's 43rd birthday, home, Huntington Beach, Mar 26, 2022: "We are so impressed. They killed it! Everyone had an amazing time with Good Cop Bad Cop as the band. What an awesome band, they are super professional, punctual, and made our party one to remember! Music was on point! Thanks guys! We will definitely use you again!"
• Ruth hired duo, husband's 70th birthday Port Royal Yacht Club,, Redondo Beach, Feb 19, 2022: "Fantastic! What a talented duo! They made my husband's birthday party the event of the season at Port Royal Yacht Club. We highly recommend booking this band for your next event. We will be booking them again soon!"
• Feb 12, 2022, Cherie hired duo, husband's 40th birthday, yard, Long Beach: "The Duo was amazing! They sounded just as good as a full band! We did a classic rock themed party and the Duo made the party over the top! Everyone couldn't stop talking about how great they were and wanted to know how I found them so that they could use them for their celebrations. You'll have zero regrets hiring these guys, I can't say enough, they're just fantastic!!!
• Jan 8, 2022, Bill (Chief Launch Engineer, Virgin Galactic) hired band, wife's 65th Birthday/Retirement Party, Alamitos Bay Yacht Club, Long Beach: "They were excellent!!! We picked about 50 songs from their list and they used the most awesome choices. We were dancing the night away. They were not too loud for the room we were in. I would recommend them anytime. Awesome job. So personal and memorable."
• Gunnar, regarding duo, his 30th birthday, home, Pacific Palisades, Dec 11, 2021: "Good Cop Bad Cop played my 30th birthday party and absolutely rocked! My guests told me how good they were throughout the night, and Ken was very organized and easy to work with. Highly recommend!"
• Jay hired duo, wife's 60th birthday, home, Coto de Caza, Jun 26, 2021: "OMG, These guys sounded awesome. Everyone was blown away. They did a special new song for the birthday girl, and they absolutely nailed it. Ken and Mike were so friendly. It was amazing the full sound that this duo can create. I can't give these guys a high enough rating. Seeing is believing. I would definitely hire them again."
• Janae hired duo, her 43rd birthday, home, The Strand, Hermosa Beach, Jun 20, 2021: "The guests danced and sang all night and we paid for an extra hour because we just did not want the fun to end! Great song selections, sound was incredible. 100% out of the ballpark celebration! Highly recommend!!!"
• Alex hired duo, wife's 40th birthday, home, Los Angeles, Oct 26, 2019: "Amazing voice, guitar, great repertoire, great guys, great flexibility, punctual, they over-delivered, better than their videos, everybody loved them! They made the party."
• Carol, hired duo, Double-Birthday Party for Husband (39) & Daughter (5) home, Silverlake, Jul 13, 2019: “10-stars all around for GCBC. Ken and Mike were a perfect match for our private Silverlake event in terms of their style, gear setup, repertoire — and equally important was Ken’s great communication & attitude during the entire booking phase & day-of. Our event was a joint party celebrating the birthdays of my husband and our 5 year old daughter. Even the kids were all often times dancing with their parents on our deck. Mike & Ken were just as awesome performing for the kids, playing a little jam session of “freeze dance.” Would hire these guys again in a heartbeat.”
• Stephanie hired duo, husband’s 50th birthday, home, Indian Wells, Feb 23, 2019: “This was our second time having Good Cop Bad Cop for an event, they were awesome, we danced and sang the night away. The songs were perfect for the crowd and all of our guests loved them. Great night all around. Would definitely have them back for our next event! Thank you for a great night!!” (Stephanie’s brother hired duo for New Year’s Eve Party, 2017)
• Jennifer hired duo, husband's 50th birthday, RockStars of Art Gallery, Corona del Mar, Feb 17, 2019: "Thank you guys so much for an awesome show last night! You guys sounded amazing and were so much fun! You really made the party special for us and we appreciate it."
• Katie hired duo, her 50th birthday, home, Laurel Hills, Jan 15, 2019: "Thank you, Ken, for such great music!!!"
• Sue hired band, husband's 60th birthday, Thousand Oaks, Nov 10, 2018: "Ken and his crew were great. We hired the band for my husband's 60th Birthday Party. Everyone kept coming up to me and asking me where I found them and commented on how great they sounded. They loved the range of different songs they knew as well. I would absolutely hire them again.”
• Lori hired duo, husband's 50th birthday, Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort, Lake Tahoe, Sept 8, 2018: "We loved this band - sounded amazing and very accommodating! They played everything we love & then some. They even drove all the way from L.A. to play our party in Lake Tahoe! Would highly recommend them at any party small or large."
• Joan hired duo for friend's 50th birthday, friend's ranch, Running Springs, Aug 18, 2018: "We want to thank you and Mike for making Jen’s b’day party fabulous! We have heard from so many (even neighbors that were not in attendance) how much they enjoyed your show! You brought chills and happy tears to the guests! We wish you great fortune as you guys deserve the best!- The Rimwood Ranch gang!"
• Dolby hired duo for her 65th birthday, home, Thousand Oaks, Aug 11, 2018: "This is the third time we hired Good Cop Bad Cop. These guys deliver on so many levels- professional, friendly and they feel like home. The party night was magical and the party goers were so in love with GCBC as I was. Kenny helped make my night magical with his MC touches regarding the event. It was my birthday and he incorporated songs and announcements to enhance the birthday vibe. The guests danced the night away to the tunes we all know and love. GCBC is a must for any party; they bring joy, fun and good ole Rock N Roll to the event. The Dubrows"
• Leisa hired duo, husband's 50th birthday, Portuguese Bend Beach Club, Palos Verdes, Jul 28, 2018: "Ken and Mike were amazing! Everyone at the party wanted to know how I found them and were asking about getting their name!"
• Nick hired duo, his 40th birthday, home, Santa Ana, Jul 14, 2018: "Good Cop Bad Cop are the real deal! From the beginning their communication was clear and professional. They were super accommodating in playing all the artists I wanted to hear and made my 40th B'day one to never forget. I had many people ask me where I found them and tell me how amazing they were! Thanks again GCBC! You guys are the best!"
• Janae hired duo, her 40th birthday, Pacific Mariners Yacht Club, Marina del Rey, Jul 1, 2018: "I can't thank you and Mike enough, what an epic day! Love you guys so much. It was magical. U f#cking made my day!!!"
• Naomi hired duo, her "29th again" birthday & house warming, Playa del Rey, May 12, 2018: “Good Cop Bad Cop absolutely rocks! Our guests were positively enthralled with their music and vocals. They are the real deal - total pros, and some of their covers are pretty much indistinguishable from the originals. Hiring them as a duo is a no-brainer - their sound is huge, just like having a full band. And the variety of songs is incredible - 70s, 80s, 90s and beyond; GCBC plays all the best songs that make up the soundtrack to our lives. We will be hiring them again! Naomi & Noah Hochman, Playa del Rey”
• Lloyd hired duo, his 30th birthday, Hollywood Hills, Mar 31, 2018: "I hired Ken as a Duo for my 30th birthday party. Ken's voice and performance was fantastic. They have a great list of songs and were more than willing to adjust their set list to accommodate the crowds preferences. We would definitely have Ken and the team back for the next party we throw!!!"
• Charlotte hired duo, husband's 49th birthday, Tarzana, Mar 24, 2018: "Good Cop Bad Cop made my party a success. The vibe was incredible. Every guest asked who they were, and complimented them on how amazing it was. Not only is the music just magic, really, but the vibe and how Ken embraces the crowd, knowing exactly what and when to say something. I could sit and listen to them for hours. The array of music is also incredible. Hands down one of the best additions to any event. Highly highly recommend them. They were amazing!!! I want to have another party, just to have them back."
• Marilyn, regarding duo, her 80th birthday, home, Westlake Island, Westlake, Mar 3, 2018: "Good Cop Bad Cop is a great addition to any affair. They are truly gifted and talented entertainers. Everyone was singing and dancing the whole time. Great songs! I give them * * * * * 's"
• Wendy hired duo, boyfriend's 60th birthday, home, West Hills:, Jan 20, 2018: "Super fun duo and everyone raved about song choices and talent. I would definitely book them again!"
• Karen hired duo, husband's 40th birthday, home, Malibu, Jan 13, 2018: "Ken and his band were perfect for our event! They are extremely talented and played great music. I got countless compliments on the music and kept on getting asked where I found them. I highly recommend!"
• Cameron hired duo, mom's 60th birthday, home, Alpine, CA, Oct 28, 2017: "Good Cop Bad Cop was exactly what we were looking for for our party. They killed it, everyone was asking me "where did you find this band, they are really good." Definitely would recommend."
• Marian hired band for her 50th birthday, home, San Diego, Sept 16, 2017: "These guys were absolutely amazing, I was literally in awe the whole time... Ken's vocals are as close to the real deal and the band members were great!! Every song they played had everyone singing along and dancing! This band is a must for your next party. Check out their song list and you'll see what I mean. I highly recommend Good Cop Bad Cop. Our night was a magical memorable evening. They made my 50th perfect! Thank you!"
• Sharon hired duo, husband's 50th birthday, home, Hawthorne, Aug 26, 2017: "Great performers! Rocked the house! Thank you good cop bad cop!"
• Lessa hired duo, sister's 50th birthday, home, Hacienda Heights, Aug 12, 2017: "We hired GCBC for my sister's 50th Rock N Roll themed party. They did not disappoint one bit. Played such a variety from Metallica, Creed, REM, Amy Winehouse, Tom Petty and so much more. We even had them play an hour longer. So many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend to all. Ken we thank so much. Thankful for GigMasters and Good Cop Bad Cop. We will definitely have you in the future!"
• Gaelen hired duo, her 50th birthday, horse ranch, Willits, CA, May 27, 2017: "These guys were great. Ended up with the whole party singing, everyone loved the band. They really made my party special. I would book them again. Thank you! Gaelen"
• Sabrina hired duo, her 50th birthday, home, Huntington Beach, Mar 4, 2017: "I couldn't have asked for things to go better! Good Cop Bad Cop Duo were the best! I would highly recommend them. I'm trying to think of an excuse to have another party just to hire them again :)"
• Shawny hired duo, mother's 60th birthday, home, San Pedro, Apr 8, 2017: "Ken was amazing, had the party going from start to finish. I would recommend for any occasion. Looking forward to having another event with Good Cop Bad Cop as the entertainment."
• Robert, hired band, wife's 60th birthday, home, Tujunga, Mar 10, 2017: "My wife's 60th Birthday Party was a great success due to the exceptional music played by Good Cop Bad Cop Band. All our guests were getting up to dance and were telling me how much they loved the music. The band was very friendly, professional and organized! We definitely want them for our future parties. We highly recommend Good Cop Bad Cop!" (Guest from party hired duo for 70th Birthday, Jul 29, 2017)
• Matt hired duo, his 30th birthday, Silver Strand, Coronado Island, San Diego, Jan 23, 2016: "Could have not asked for a better Duo for my 30th B-day. They exceeded expectations. Great Duo with excellent music skills. Very accommodating and helpful. Things could have not went smoother and I would recommend to anyone looking to hear great live music. 10 out 10."
• Annette hired duo, husband’s 50th birthday, home, Oct 3, 2015: “We had a 50th birthday party and Good Cop Bad Cop was amazing. Everyone enjoyed their songs. They played awesome!”
• Lori hired duo, double-50th birthday for husband & sister, home, Manhattan Beach, Sept 6, 2014: "The band definitely made the party!! All of our friends raved about the music." her husband, Dave, wrote: "You guys were awesome at my party. Thanks! We all had a great time!"
• Rick hired band, wife's 60th birthday, home, Encinitas, Jun 21, 2014: "Ken, and the boys were perfect. Contacted us as the party night came near, assured us of arrival time even though they drove from Santa Monica. When the party started, they were ready! My wife (birthday girl) and the group of friends (90) commented how good the band was and asked where we got them. We couldn't have been more pleased. After the contract time was up, people were stilling dancing and Good Cop accommodated us. Then at the the end of the night they hung out with us, played the piano and sang songs. What a night!!!
• Bob Maron, Executive Producer, Anger Management, and Charlie Sheen's manager, hired band, wife's 50th birthday, home, Westlake Village, May 17, 2014: "It would simply be impossible for us not to work together again! You guys were so high energy and so entertaining- You are now my official GO-TO band!! I think it would be cool to do a party right on the set of Anger Management..."
• Martin hired band, his 50th birthday, home, Thousand Oaks, April, 2014: "THEY KILLED IT! Before booking, I already had high expectations from seeing online videos and rave reviews. They totally lived up to every part of my high expectations. They were punctual and professional; his voice was incredible and the band sounded great. Guests were totally impressed (nearly 200 people) and the band livened up the entire vibe of the party. I'd definitely bring them back again soon!" (Martin also hired duo for daughter's 1st Birthday and for a corporate event, Dolphin Imaging; International Ballroom, Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills)
• Elena, hired duo, her 40th birthday, home, Coronado Island, San Diego, Nov 23, 2013: "Ken and Todd did an amazing performance for my 40th birthday party in my backyard. The music was full and rich and you would never guess that it was only a duo performing. My guest list ages ranged from 25 to 80 and all of them were able to enjoy the performance. Neighbors that did not attend the party asked who they were and had their own gathering in my driveway to listen to the concert. I can’t wait for my next opportunity to book Good Cop Bad Cop again." (Elena also hired duo for New Year's Eve, 2013.)
• Chris hired band, his 30th birthday, Waterfront, Marina del Rey, 2012: "I can't even begin to express to you how big of a role you and the band played in making my 30th birthday party the best birthday I have EVER had. I know people say that all the time and may not really mean it, but I do because it was! You went above and beyond before hand, checking in with us and telling us how much you were looking forward to the night. You and the band also put everything you had into the performance that night and it showed! Everyone that showed up was very impressed with your sets and truly entertained, not only by your style, but your performance and personal touch on the material. It was obvious that you really wanted to be there for me and it really meant a lot. I was and still am so happy you were able to help make my birthday so special!"
• Cheryl hired duo, her 50th birthday, home, Calabasas, Sept 29, 2012: "Thank you so much for playing at my party. Your voice and music are terrific. You helped make it a special night for me. Thanks, Cheryl."
• Chester hired band, his 50th birthday, home, Chatsworth, Aug 11, 2012: "You guys KILLED IT. I've gotten nothing but great reviews about you, your band and your performance. Thank you for putting on such a great show. We're glad we had GCBC. We're gonna book you guys when Tee and I get married! :)"
• Charlotte hired duo, husband's 42nd birthday, home, Encino, CA, 2012: "Hi Ken ! Thank you so much for a wonderful evening. All of our guests cannot stop talking about how great the music was. In fact my neighbor (who was not invited) stopped me at the mailbox to ask who you were as she enjoyed listening to you in her backyard. So fun!! You have an amazing voice, vibe, loving spirit and thank you for helping me create an evening to remember. Warmest regards, Charlotte." (Charlotte hired duo for six family birthdays, most recently for Mar 24, 2018.)
• Hilary hired duo, her post-wedding party, her yard, Hesperia, Jul 11, 2020: "Everyone loved the music they played. They are so well rounded and have tons of songs available. Super easy to work with regarding set up and we loved the size of the group with just 2 guys that can play so much. They were amazing. We would definitely hire them again and recommend to others. Thank you for rocking our party!"
• Norman, groom, hired band for his Wedding, California Yacht Club, Marina del Rey, Sept 21, 2019: "We were really thrilled with Good Cop Bad Cop playing our wedding. Kenny and his guys had a great songbook to choose from in advance and really worked with us to accommodate our song selections. They're really awesome musicians complete with a great sound system - Got lots of compliments about them throughout the night. Highly recommend!"
• Wendy, bride, hired duo for her Wedding, Orcutt Ranch, West Hills, Aug 30, 2019: "Well what can we say...Good Cop Bad Cop is a fun, professional band who helped make our wedding day spectacular! Ken worked with us every step of the way to ensure our expectations were met and exceeded. I would be honored to have them play for us again at our next party. We had over 150 guests and all enjoyed the music, danced and sang along. Their set list is quite extensive. They are amazing!! Wendy & Steve" (Previously, Wendy hired duo for Steve's birthday, Jan 20, 2018.)
• Bart, groom, hired duo, Wedding Reception, Heritage Hill, Murrietta, Jun 22, 2019: “We want to thank you for the awesome entertainment you guys provided during our wedding. Letting Troy (groom's cousin) jump in there for a song was a great touch! The vibe was exactly what we wanted! Definitely loved the music and we are looking forward to seeing you perform in the future.”
• Peter hired band, niece's Wedding Reception, his estate, Fresno, Sept 29, 2018: “All I can say is WOW!! Not only was the music incredible but the skill of each musician coupled with the fabulous sound they produced made the evening a HUGE hit. The positive interaction with the party attendees made the night one to remember. Every step along the way Ken was professional courteous and on point. He did everything he said he was going to do and more. If you’re having a party and you need a GREAT BAND don’t look any further – Hire GOOD COP BAD COP!!”
• Brad, groom, hired duo, After-Wedding Party, York Manor, Highland Park, Jun 23, 2018: "Thank you! Everyone is giving us compliments on you guys. We had a blast!."
• Chris, groom, hired band, CBS Studio Center, Studio City, Jun 10, 2017: "Hired them for our wedding this last weekend, Ken and the crew were great! He responded all the time when I had questions! Very professional and they really have the talent! Our guests had fun and were very entertained by the music they played!"
• Stephan, wedding photographer (sees many wedding bands), CBS Studio Center, Studio City, Jun 10, 2017: “I must say, the live music you provided was a breath of fresh air and I enjoyed every minute of it.”
• Jesse S, groom, hired duo (cocktail hour) and band (reception), Demetria Winery, Los Olivos, Oct 1, 2016: "Class act all the way. We requested a sax player to add a touch of soulful jazz to the mix, and Ken was happy to oblige. All musicians were exceptionally talented players who kept the dance floor alive and guests wanting more. The sound was exceptional. Their look ...professional, yet, very hip!"
• Denise S, bride, Demetria Winery, Los Olivos, Oct 1, 2016: "GCBC exceeded our expectations. I hired full band to play my wedding reception and the duo to play cocktail hr. I knew Ken had a great voice from previously seeing his duo play- the duo produces a great sound from two people. Ken is an awesome vocalist with a fantastic variety. The duo and band killed it. My mum and guests danced all night."
• Nora, bride, hired duo, Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club, Oxnard, Oct 9, 2016: "What a great band! We danced and sang all afternoon! Great voices and great performances. Thank you. I would highly recommend them."
• Jesse J, groom, hired duo, home, Glendora, Oct 10, 2015: “Good Cop Bad Cop was hired to perform at our wedding reception, and they were awesome. Ken is the ultimate professional, easy to work with, and very enthusiastic. It was an intimate setting in a backyard, and he knew just what kind of performance was appropriate for the setting. They had a nice playlist throughout the night, and cranked it up and got the crowd going as the night progressed. The best part of their performance was that the duo learned a new song as a special request for my wife and I for our "first dance" and it was perfect. I received many compliments throughout the night on how talented they are. I am glad I hired them for our event.”
• Carole, bride, hired duo, Westlake Village Inn, Mar 29, 2015: “Ken- Thank you for playing our wedding. Thank you even more for learning "our" song! My husband & I have received many compliments from our family and friends who attended our event. Two of the compliments I have to share with you. The first from my 75 year old Dad "The band was great! That man can really sing! Wow! They were awesome!" The second compliment was from my co-worker "My husband wants the contact information for the band that played at your wedding! He wants to hire them! He can't stop talking about them! Thank you Good Cop Bad Cop! Carole & Tony Fiori”
• Nevada State Troopers, Britta & Anthony, hired duo, Nov 25, 2014, Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, Blue Diamond, NV: "Good Cop Bad Cop rocked our wedding!!!!! We couldn't thank them more for making the trip to Las Vegas!!!!!"
• Greg, brother of bride, hired duo, Noriega House, Bakersfield, May 3, 2014: “WOW, up and beyond what you'd think a duo could produce in musical talent. Impressed would be an understatement. I'm very pleased with how easy Ken was to work with and the guitar player that accompanied him, both were true professionals (thanks again). It was right up everyone's ally with what they played and all I heard was how good they we're. Thanks again Ken and please tell the guitar player he was super! Greg”
• Jerome, groom, hired band, Tropical Paradise, Camarillo, May 25, 2013: "We just got back from our honeymoon and wanted to once again thank you for everything. It truly was our dream wedding and you made it very special for us. Everyone loved the band and thought it took it over the top!”
• Lauren, bride, hired band, Rancho del Sol Pacifico, Malibu, June 29, 2013: "You guys were absolutely amazing! Everyone said hands down we had the best wedding they had ever been to and we all think it was due to the amazing band. Lots and lots of comments. How amazing you all were!!!"
• Amanda, bride, hired duo, Portofino Yacht Club, Redondo Beach, Sept 1, 2012: "I cannot tell you how many compliments we have gotten about you. Your song choice for our entrance was absolutely perfect. I know our schedule was a bit sloppy so thank you for being flexible and going with the flow. Having you there really made it a memorable evening. I have been, and will continue to look up your schedule whenever we're in town. Thanks, and keep in touch! Amanda"
• Peggy, bride, hired band, Malibu West Beach Club, Jul 27, 2012: "Good Cop Bad Cop absolutely made our Malibu wedding. In fact, when our former venue couldn't accommodate a band we changed our venue 6 weeks out so that GCBC could perform on our special day. Kenny was great to work with from beginning to end -- extremely professional and a super nice guy who really knows his stuff with music and sound. The band complimented our event perfectly -- playing lively dance music, to a few ballads, to chill dinner music. They even learned four songs for our event at our request!! Every member of the band had a smile on their face the entire time and you can tell they are passionate about performing. They sounded amazing, and no one wanted the night to end because we were dancing so much. Every one of our guests who we've talked to since the party say that Good Cop Bad Cop is hands-down the BEST wedding band they have ever heard. Peggy D."
• Brian, groom, hired band, Malibu West Beach Club, July 27, 2012: "Kenny, thank you for a wonderful performance last night and for learning our songs. Everyone raved about you guys and several friends said you guys are the best band they've ever heard at a wedding. cheers, Brian."
• Daniel, groom, hired duo (cocktail hour) and band (reception), Ponte Winery, Temecula, Jun 30, 2012: "Ken and the entire Good Cop Bad Cop Band were a huge hit at our wedding yesterday. The band learned several unique songs for us and had every detail down. The band excited the crowd and I had many requests for them to keep playing as our wedding was coming to a close. Ken and the band were kind and professional and we really appreciated how accommodating they were to our requests and schedule. The variety of songs was a hit with our very diverse crowd and we cannot thank them enough for really making our day very special. Best of luck in the future guys, we hope to hear you guys again sometime. -Very Satisfied Bride and Groom -- Daniel K, Temecula, CA, 6/30/2012"
• Hector, groom, hired duo, Lily’s, Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, Jun 16, 2012: "Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome performance at our wedding on Saturday. We received some great compliments on the music. It was a great blend of songs and the timing of each song was perfect for the progression of the event.”
• Andrew, Vice President, Catalina Island Company, Two Harbors, Catalina Island, regarding duo, Aug 6, 7, 13, 14, 2022: "We really enjoyed having you! You guys were a pleasure to work with and the entertainment/music you provided was outstanding! I look forward to continuing to work together. Thanks again!" (Catalina Island Co. hired duo again, promotional party for Lagoon, French manufacturer of luxury catamaran yachts, Sept. 24, 2022.)
• Kevin, President, Xcel Mechanical Systems, hired duo, company beach party, Dockweiler Beach, El Segundo, Jun 25, 2021: "We had a beach party and the music was perfect! We will definitely hire the band for our next party."
• Nikki, Senior Event Planner, Event Solutions, hired duo, Members Event, Cost Plus World Market, Hawthorne, Mar 11, 2020: "Great band, very professional, would be happy to work with again. The crowd loved them! Perfect for all ages." (This was duo's second event from Event Solutions, company hired duo for Stamps.com event, Jul 21, 2019.)
• Dee Dee, Director of Operations, SD Visual Productions, hired duo, Summer Beach Party, Westfield Mall, Mission Valley, Jun 19, 2019: "Thank You Ken & Mike! You both were AWESOME! The mall was very happy with your performance. We appreciate you two and can't wait to work with you again! We'll be in touch! We know how to reach you!" (duo's third event from SD Visual Productions)
• Dee Dee, Director of Operations, SD Visual Productions, hired duo, Car Show, MainPlace Mall, Santa Ana, Jun 8, 2019: "Good Cop Bad Cop is one of the best bands I've worked with. They are professional, reliable and so easy to work with! They rocked it to the fullest! The song selections, the sound and the whole performance was amazing from beginning to end! Thank you Good Cop Bad Cop for being so great to work with. We will & are definitely booking them every chance we get! You won't be sorry in having them at your event or party!"
• Karla, Marketing and Events Manager, hired duo, Los Angeles Harley-Davidson, Fullerton, Promotional Event, May 25, 2019: "Good Cop Bad Cop and Ken are Masters! I felt like I was at a Concert at Dodger Stadium and he was the main event! He had the customers that attended our event in Awe! This has not happened. Very impressive. A True Talent."
• Nathan hired duo, Earth Day Event, CBRE (largest realty services and investment firm in the world), Pasadena Towers, Apr 18, 2019,: "You guys killed it, thanks again for coming out!" (duo's twelfth event for CBRE)
• Amanda hired band, Chartwells, National Client Appreciation Dinner (200 guests), Rossoblu, Fashion District, Los Angeles, Mar 11, 2019: “They play all of the favorites and our guests were engaged and dancing the entire time! Our guests kept complimenting them. They had the best playlist and kept the guests dancing all night! I can't say enough about how much of a hit they were!"
• Yvette hired duo, Whizen Market Square, Holiday Winter Walk, Agoura Hills, Dec 8, 2018: "It is always a pleasure having you at our events. As always, everyone really enjoyed you. You were the highlight of our event. What a treasure we found when we came across your online profile, and hired you for our holiday event a few years ago. We couldn’t imagine having an event without you being a part of it. We look forward to working with you again and again." (third consecutive year duo played this event)
• Carlette, Pacific Events Productions, hired duo, Transwestern, Annual Awards & Installation Dinner, Aviara Resort & Spa (5 Star), Carlsbad, Apr 19, 2018: "Thank you guys for doing a great job. End client was super happy with the entertainment, so thank you doing such a great job! AND, I super appreciate you all getting on-site early. Thanks again, and I’m sure I’ll be in touch again with you soon!" (Transwestern requested duo play same event, following year, Apr 10, 2019, Monarch Beach Resort, Dana Point)
• Yvette, Tucker Investment Group LLC, hired duo, Winter Holiday Walk, Whizin Market Square, Agoura Hills, Dec 10, 2016: "We were very pleased with Good Cop Bad Cop. They are a top choice. We will certainly consider them for future events." (Duo played this event three consequtive years, 2016-2018.)
• Nathan hired duo, corporate event, CBRE (largest commercial real estate services and investment firm in the world), Beverly Hills office, June 26, 2012: "Ken was able to read the crowd and play appropriate music, we felt they did a great job for our corporate function and definitely would have them back. Ken was very easy to work with and much more professional than other dj's or cover bands that we have had at building events." (CBRE has hired duo twelve times, most recently, Earth Day Event, Apr 18, 2019.)
• Melissa, Creative Marketing Arts, hired duo, three mall events, May & July, 2013: "We have used Good Cop Bad Cop twice for events. We love Ken! Good Cop Bad Cop has such great energy. The crowd was both captivated and calm. His smooth tone was relaxing. And when he kicked it up a notch, it wasn't too rowdy, perfect for any crowd really, young, old and EVERYONE in between! Ken has a wonderful voice. The music was especially nice for those dining or enjoying coffee outdoors. I would definitely recommend Good Cop Bad Cop for any event, private party or home entertaining. The band can project for outside or toned down for inside. And what was really nice was the quality of sound was clear and upbeat, not strained and obnoxious. The band is very versatile!" (Duo played three events for Creative Marketing Arts.)
• Crystal, Riverstone Residential Group, hired band, Grand Opening, Circa 37 (luxury apartment complex), San Diego, July 21, 2012: "You guys did a FANTASTIC job- We loved every bit of it!!! You seriously have such a good energy, great voices and awesome vibe." (Riverstone Residential Group rehired band for similar event, Avalon Spectrum, May 18, 2013.)
• Kirk, Inter Valley Escrow, hired duo, company Halloween Party, La Cañada Flintridge, Nov 3, 2012: "Kenny and his band mate were great and provided just the atmosphere we were after. I certainly want to hear them again and again."
• James R. Daly, General Manager, Music Box Theater, Hollywood, CA, hired band, corporate event at theater: "Good Cop Bad Cop is a fun yet serious band- Fun in that guests were familiar with the material and enjoyed themselves throughout the night. Serious in that they are seasoned professionals. The leader of the band (Ken Beckenstein) engaged the crowd while delivering a powerful performance maintaining energy through the last song. The crowd viewed him in that same light. Ken's band mates followed his direction and maintained professionalism at all times. Ken handled the pre-show, show and post show in a professional manner. He was always available to discuss the show from beginning to end."
• Charlie hired duo, corporate event for his realty company, home, Mammoth Lakes estate, May 2011: "I want to thank you for your great performance at my party- and for traveling all the way up here! The guests all commented on your great talent- One even said that you couldn't be from this area because you're too good! You're performance greatly enhanced the party, thank you for helping make it a great success. I look forward to hiring you again for my next event."
• Emma, Recreation Manager, City of Lomita, hired duo, National Night Out, City Hall, Aug 2, 2022: "Thank you Good Cop Bad Cop for helping make another one our events a success! Once again you provided us with great music for National Night Out. You helped make our event even more special this summer. We had great weather, great people and amazing sounding music! I saw many people singing along to the songs with smiles on their faces!" (Previously, duo played Lomita Founders Day.)
• Scott, Executive Director, Coalinga Chamber of Commerce, hired duo, Mardi Gras Community Event, Mar 4 & 5, 2022: "All I had to go off of this Duo was a couple of videos, but from those I absolutely loved their presence and knew I wanted to bring them to our Mardi Gras event. They not only met but far exceeded my expectations. True professionals from start to finish. Came in early, mingled with the community, became a part of the event and not just a "stage performer" in it. I would recommend them to anyone and we will absolutely be requesting their talents again, Good Cop Bad Cop- ALL GOOD. Not a single bad thing to say about them. Honor to have them visit our community. Til Next Time! Bottoms Up!" (Scott rehired duo to headline two nights for Coalinga 85th Annual Horned Toad Derby, Memorial Weekend, May 27 & 28, 2022.)
• Chris, Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce, hired band, Summer Hops Brewfest (2,500 attendees), Lion's Park, Apple Valley, Jun 2, 2018: "The band was incredibly professional, arrived well before their scheduled time to be prepared and each member of the band had a wonderful and pleasant attitude and were so easy to work with. Most importantly, our Brewfest crowd LOVED them! So professional and talented. Their song selection was perfect and played in a style that fit our audience perfectly. Would have no qualms whatsoever to hire Good Cop Bad Cop again...and again!"
• Alina hired duo, art exhibit, Bias, Bigotry and Bullying, Foothill Christian School, Glendora, Oct 25-27, 2017: "Numerous people at our event mentioned to me how impressed they were with Good Cop Bad Cop. Communication with them was easy, their personalities were very pleasant, and their musicianship was incredible. Would definitely recommend."
• Mike, Emissary Media Group, hired duo, Beach Streets Downtown, Bixby Park, Long Beach, an "open street" community event, Mar 3, 2016: "They were so easy to work and the crowd absolutely loved them. The Duo absolutely killed their set and people wanted more when they were done. I will be hiring them again for my next event."
• Terry hired duo, Food Truck Friday Night, community event, Torrance, Sept 23, 2016: "You are the BEST! and you were the event highlight - soooo many comments on how great you guys are. Everything was perfect. I LOVED your "Hallelujah" - your rendition was beyond perfect. The Chamber President and the Torrance City Council members LOVED your music - and they do City and event bookings. Thanks again for everything- your stellar performance, and your making the event a very special and memorable evening for everyone. Warm regards - Terry" (Terry has hired duo nine Food Truck events.)
• Kenneth hired duo, Ciclavia- Culver City Meets Venice, "open street" community event, Culver City Downtown Business Association, Aug 9, 2015: "In a word, incredible. Song selections were excellent- perfect for everyone. Ken’s voice is exceptional. The sound was great- clear, balanced, not too loud, not too soft. People were very entertained seen by their dancing, singing or just by their focus. Ken and partner where highly professional, easy to work with throughout. Due to our tight schedule, their setup time was limited, yet they began on time. I look forward hiring them again- I want to see them again! I highly recommend GCBC."
• Matteo hired band, Rock the Soulstice Festival, Main Street Merchant's Association, Main Street, Santa Monica, Jun 24, 2012: "Thank you, you guys killed it, awesome is an understatement." Maury, "man in the crowd," wrote in: "YEAH! You guys Rocked It at Soulstice 2012! Even my octogenarian parents and teenage daughter dug it! (Did you know you have multi-generational appeal?)"
• John Powers, Torrance Cultural Arts Center, hired band, Hot Fun Sunday Concert Series, Columbia Park, Torrance, Jul 19, 2008: "GCBC is the best cover band in LA. They do great songs in a unique way. They discover the song in themselves, rather than trying to reproduce what has come before. And Ken is a great vocalist."
• Alina hired band, Foothill Christian School 55th Anniversary Gala, Glendora, Nov 2, 2018: "Good Cop Bad Cop is dependable, easy to communicate with, and extremely talented. Numerous guests commented on how good the band was, many saying they're the best we've ever had. Would definitely recommend!” (Alina hired Good Cop Bad Cop for three events, most recently, May 20, 2019)
• Harriette, Leora Hadassah Group, hired duo, Fundraiser for Kidney Research, Montage Hotel, Beverly Hills, Nov 18, 2017: “Good Cop Bad Cop were WONDERFUL! They played the music that EVERYONE loved and was familiar with. The amazing thing was that the audience was comprised of a mostly wealthy and upscale audience who are very sophisticated. They are used to the "best of everything" and that is their lifestyle...So many of them complimented the band and was so very pleased with them and their music! It was a HUGE SUCCESSFUL evening and mostly due to the wonderful music of Good Cop Bad Cop! Thank you so much for helping to make this evening so enjoyable. Harriette Spero”
• Ritchie, US Navy, hired duo, Navy Khaki Ball, Naval Air Station Lemoore, Sept 30, 2016: "Very professional and willing to accommodate us for what was needed while planning the event. The music and vocals were impressive and appropriate for age groups of the crowd- a diverse group of over 300 military personnel." (Previously, duo played formal 239th Birthday Ball, Oct 9, 2014.)
• Valerie Lord, Executive Director, Hollywood Police Activities League, regarding band, Fundraiser, Avalon Theater, Hollywood, Sept 30, 2015: “Hollywood PAL hired Good Cop Bad Cop for our Annual PAL Awards Gala which is a fundraising dinner for 375 guests. The event was a huge success 100% because of them! All night, guests were walking by me complimenting the band and telling me how much they loved the music. GCBC’s music choices were perfectly on point, covering each decade as we wanted. The guys were fun, energetic, and so amazingly easy to work with and professional. I barely gave them any direction, and they knew what to do, how to do it, and turned the evening into an incredible experience. I cannot thank you enough, Good Cop Bad Cop. You guys were amazing. Now, we can’t have a party without you!"
• Vil, US Navy, ABEC, hired duo, formal Navy Birthday Ball (239th Anniversary), Naval Air Station Lemoore, Oct 9, 2014: "Absolutely amazing. I can’t thank you guys enough for the great performance you guys have provided. Especially for over 400 people at the 2014 Navy Ball. They couldn’t believe the music was coming from only two people. Everyone of all ages had a great time, which is very important. Thanks for showing all the service members a great night. Thanks again Ken and Mike, you guys are very professional and we'll definitely do business again in the future." (Navy rehired duo for Khaki Ball, 2016.)
• Angelia, Event Manager, Lake Forest Community Association, hired duo, Labor Day Celebration, Lake Forest, Sept 5, 2022: "Thank you! It was great having you guys! The music was wonderful and everyone had a great time."
• John hired band, his annual Fourth of July Party, Calico Lake, Yermo, Jul 4, 2020: "All band members were professional and fun to have at the party. Ken's vocal ability was mind blowing. We've thrown a Fourth of July party for the last 15 years straight- Good Cop Bad Cop is by far the best, the most fun, outgoing, energized band we've ever had. Ken kept the party going with his energy and great vocals. The guitar player threw down the most mesmerizing guitar solos we’ve seen in a long time, drummer Mike killed the drums and the other Mike played a mean bass guitar. Thanks to all of you for making our party one of the best we've ever had. They left such a impression on all the guests that we have already booked them for next year’s party."
• Kristin hired band, St. Patrick's Day Party, Mariners Village, Marina del Rey, Mar 17, 2019: “WOW JUST WOW !!! This by far is one of the best bands in LA and their price/service cant be beat! Ken and his band are wonderful to work with , we would 100% recommend them."
• Barbara hired band, New Year's Eve Gala, Huntington Landmark, Huntington Beach, Dec 31, 2018: “Wow! Good Cop Bad Cop were just amazing! Guests at our New Year’s Eve Party are still talking about how great the band was. Ken has a great voice & the song selections resonated with the group - everyone was on the dance floor, having a great time. I enthusiastically recommend Good Cop Bad Cop!”
• Lisa, Harmosa Beach Police Officers Association, hired band, Christmas Party, South Bay Customs, El Segundo, Dec 9, 2018: “We hired Good Cop Bad Cop to host our police officers association party. From start to finish Ken was amazing to coordinate with. The band sounded incredible. The sound quality of their equipment was stellar. They ran the night and the flow of the music worked great. The variety was perfect as well. All in all the band provided a night of perfection. We will definitely recommend and hire them again and again. Thank you good cop bad cop!”
• Mel, Special Events Manager, San Gabriel Country Club, hired duo, Memorial BBQ, May 27, 2018: Good Cop Bad Cop was perfect for our Memorial BBQ event! We booked the Duo, and they sounded like a full band! They were very talented and played a wide variety of songs to please the whole crowd. Best of all, they worked with our budget! I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants good music!"
• Jordan hired duo, New Year's Eve, home, Indian Wells, Dec 31, 2017: “Seamless from the time they arrived until the time they packed up. Consistent comments from guests on how fantastic the music was. Will definitely recommend!" (Jordan's sister hired duo for husband's 50th Birthday, Feb 23, 2019.)
• Pam, Los Angeles Institute and Society for Psychoanalytic Studies, hired duo, Christmas/Holiday Party, Daily Grill, Santa Monica, Dec 9, 2017: “Fantastic music. They were the hit of the party. Always responded promptly to emails.”
• Jill, hired duo, 4th of July, home, Chino Hills, 2017: "Ken from Good Cop Bad Cop was very accessible and pleasant to work with. They were prompt, professional and ready to roll on time. The music selection was perfect for our 4th of July party. Ken has a great voice and the dude on the guitar rocked it. Everybody mentioned how they enjoyed the band. HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
• Deena, Commodore, Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club, Marina del Rey, CA, regarding band, New Year's Eve, 2013: "Thanks for a great job, the whole party came together really well and you guys were a big part of it. I'm getting a lot of comments like 'best band ever," and as you know some of our members have been club members for a long, long time. I will certainly keep you in mind. Have a great year." (Band played two New Year's Eves for SMWYC.)
• Kirk, Inter Valley Escrow, hired duo, company Halloween Party, La Canada Flintridge, Nov 3, 2012: "Kenny and his band mate were great and provided just the atmosphere we were after. I certainly want to hear them again and again."
• Gina hired duo, Saint Patrick's Day Party, home, Venice, Mar 17, 2012: "My husband and I hired Good Cop Bad Cop to play our St. Patrick's day house party. We could not be happier with our decision and cannot express enough what an amazing and talented band they are!! We had 75 guests at our party and they all raved about the band. Several of our friends commented that the band made the party!! It was so exciting for us to see all of our friends dancing, singing along and genuinely having a great time. They had great song selections and inspired our guests to get in a fun and festive mood; despite the cold and rainy weather. The band was very friendly, professional and organized! We definitely plan on hiring them for our future parties. We highly recommend Good Cop Bad Cop!! Warmly, Gina and Sean Costello."
• Jackie hired duo, daughter's Medical School Graduation Party, home, Santa Clarita, Jun 4, 2022: "Good Cop Bad Cop was amazing! Everyone loved the music and couldn’t stop talking about how great they were. It’s amazing how good these two men are! Will definitely hire them again. If you’re having a party don’t hesitate to hire Good Cop Bad Cop. They’ll make your evening a success!"
• Carole hired band, son's High School Graduation Party, her estate, Camarillo, Jun 1, 2019: "WOW!!! I had nonstop compliments from 85 guests on having an amazing band for our party! When I heard their demo it was a definite booking for me within the first few seconds of hearing lead singer Ken’s spectacular vocals. Their live performance was phenomenal. They gave us an above & beyond outstanding performance with a wide range of music. No comparison. 100% recommend them. They were professional, very accommodating & great communication. Ken’s amazing voice, both guitarists & the drummer were spectacular!!! Don’t look any further if you want an unforgettable band for your event! 5 star review *****"
• Guillermo hired duo, son's High School Graduation Party, his estate, Somis, Jun 16, 2018: "It was a good choice. We had a blast. Thank you very much."
• Dr. Howard Ong hired duo, daughter's High School Graduation Party, home, Yorba Linda, Jun 8, 2018: "Easy going gentleman, excellent musicians. Real pros. The duo sounded like a bigger band. They knew to play to our crowd and made our party a hit. Our guests were utterly amazed. They were easy to work with before during and after the event. Most appreciated was they were not needy. Real pros. Thanks Ken and Mike."
• Elia hired duo, daughter's High School Graduation Party, home, Camarillo Heights, Jun 17, 2017: "We had a great event thanks to Good Cop Bad Cop! Graduation Party with great music and beautiful voices! They sang Happy Birthday to my aunt for her 80th an extra special touch! Finding another reason to have a party to invite Good Cop Bad Cop since our guests had so much fun."
• Pat hired duo, son's Law School Graduation Party, home, Fullerton, Apr 28, 2013: "We are very appreciative of your performance at our son's Law School Graduation! You guys made the party a success!! Everyone enjoyed your music from young to older family and friends, your variety of music was amazing! And thank you for driving out to Orange County. We will definitely be seeing each other again! Thanks again! Hernandez Family."
• Mike Shaw, former Owner, Brennan's Pub, Marina del Rey, CA. (Mr. Shaw booked bands at Brennan's for approximately 30 years.): "Good Cop Bad Cop has performed at Brennan's Pub for several years on a monthly or bimonthly basis. During that period of time, this band and it's leader, Ken Beckenstein, have at all times demonstrated a high degree of professionalism. Ken is a tremendous vocalist and is a pleasure to work with from a business standpoint - not only does Ken possess a great deal of talent, but he also has a concern and feel for what will translate into the best possible experience for both patrons and the establishment. Ken always displays sensitivity to sound levels, tailors set lists to crowd response, and works hard to get people out to their shows. We always look forward to the nights this band plays at Brennan's and expect to enjoy continued success with them." (Good Cop Bad Cop, band and duo, performed at Brennan's approximately 120 times, 2003-2015.)
• Kristi McHugh, professional comedian, Los Angeles, CA, regarding duo, Honeycomb Lounge, World Café, Santa Monica, Jul 15, 2008: "You sounded great...really really good at World and everybody loved it. It was a Tuesday night and you had the place jumpin' You do a lot of good for people I hope you know. I was looking around the room and you give such a gift with your music. No one was thinking about their crazy job, relationships, etc...all that "noise" was shelved and you took them to another place."
• Neil, regarding duo, Marina International Hotel Lounge, Marina del Rey, Apr 27, 2012: "Hello from Melbourne Australia! What a cool band and a great singer, I travel around the world frequently and love listening to live music. I have to say that your band rocks man, what a great Vibe and fantastic atmosphere! I will be back in LA soon and will ensure I schedule when you are playing again! Checking the Web Site now!"
• Tanya, Membership Director, hired band, Annual Summer Bash, Tower Club, Morgan Stanley Building, Oxnard, Aug 18, 2012: "The band arrived on time, set up and started early upon our last minute request and were very accommodating… Our guests all loved them!"
• Ilene, Retired Employees Association of Orange County, hired duo, Annual Banquet, May 27, 2015: "This duo, Good Cop, Bad Cop, was perfect for our event. Working with Kenny was a delight and he worked very hard to understand our audience (retired seniors) and prepared music that was totally appropriate for the 200 folks who attended the event. The musical talent was amazing and the energy in the room was so much fun. I would recommend the duo to all and we can't wait to have them back again at a future event!" Ilene subsequently wrote: "Ken, I could not believe your voice. Fantastic!!!" (Ilene rehired duo for same event, May 25, 2016.)
• Tatiana, Associated Students, California State University, Northridge, hired duo, Summer Film Festival, Jun 30, 2016: “We booked Good Cop Bad Cop for an event we host on campus here at CSUN and everyone enjoyed the guys very much. I received many complements from both staff and guests on the music. Working with Ken is such a pleasure, he is very professional and easy to work with. They helped us create a fun and lively atmosphere for our guests and aided us when our microphones started acting up. We are definitely keeping them in mind for future events. You will not regret booking them!"
Sharon, hired duo, for husband's Police Officer Retirement Party, Sky Lounge, Brea, • Jul 29, 2022: "Thank you so much for everything on Friday. You guys are true professionals! You were absolutely right that you'd never know it was just a duo and not a full band. We kept having to turn people away at the door who didn't realize it was a private party, because they were drawn up to the venue by the amazing live music. So many of our guests commented about how talented & fun you were, and we even joked that we should open a bar at the venue and hire you guys as our house band! If we ever need to hire a live band in the future, you're our first call. Thanks again!
• Veronica hired duo, Spring Fling, Alverno Heights Academy, Sierra Madre, May 20, 2022: "I can't begin to say how glad we were to have Good Cop Bad Cop back performing at Alverno Heights Academy for our second annual Spring Fling event. Not only did they "bring it" the first time, but they rocked the house again this year! Despite the unexpected drizzle and light rain, everyone was out and dancing to the wonderful melodies and performance by Ken and bandmate, Mike. If you have not had the opportunity to work with Ken, I highly recommend this band for their promptness, collaboration and exceptional talent. Can't wait to have them all back next year!”
• Bill (Chief Launch Engineer, Virgin Galactic) hired band, wife's Retirement Party, Alamitos Bay Yacht Club, Long Beach, Jan 8, 2022: "They were excellent!!! They played at my wife's birthday/retirement party and used the songs we asked. We picked about 50 and they used the most awesome choices. We were dancing the night away. They were not too loud for the room we were in. I would recommend them anytime. Awesome job. They even had my brother in law have a chance to play the bass for one song. So personal and memorable."
• Sherry, Del Rey Yacht Club, in cooperation with Killer Shrimp, hired duo, Dock Concert at Killer Shrimp Dock, Marina del Rey, Jul 25, 2021: "You two were amazing! Perfection! Your song selection was in sync to what I was looking for and the playlist eclectic. You brought what’s been lacking for a pandemic-weary people. Music and harmony in the air and on the sea. We need more of Good Cop Bad Cop!"
• Rose hired duo, husband's funeral (husband was huge Eagles fan; he wanted one song), Our Lady of the Assumption Church, Ventura, Jul 15, 2021: They did a beautiful job playing one last song "New Kid In Town," for my beloved husband. I know he heard it from heaven. Thank you."
• Samantha hire duo, Fundraiser for Alverno Heights Academy, Sierra Madre, Jun 11, 2021: “We hired Good Cop Bad Cop for an end of school year fundraiser for an elementary and they absolutely rocked it. Ken's voice is amazing, they came with a great set up, the sound was fantastic and they were able to play songs from so many different styles and eras. We were so happy with the performance and working with Ken was really easy. They arrived on schedule, set up and everyone had a great time. I would recommend Good Cop Bad Cop for any event. You won't be disappointed.”
• Kathy hired duo, her rooftop party (outdoors, large patio, 15 people), Venice, Oct 17, 2020: “Best party I’ve ever hosted thanks to this duo! Wide genre of music.....had my guests dancing and singing along to their favorite songs. Seamless, complete setup and cleanup. If you want to separate yourself from other party hosts, add this band to your soirée! Kathy and Michael 10/17/20"
• Lori hired duo, 100-guest membership dinner, Alamitos Yacht Club, Long Beach, Nov 1, 2019: "WOW, I wish I could give them 10 stars! The sound and quality of this duo performance was equivalent to a full band. I have been booking musicians for our yacht club for over 10 years, and this duo far exceeded my expectations. Great communication, great manners, great performance, and really great party with lots of energy. I will definitely have them back for future events. I received so many compliments from people about this duo, so thank you for making me look good! BRAVO!"
• Jodi, Vice Commodore, Port Royal Yacht Club, hired band, Annual Summer Bash & Benefit for Marine Life Rescue, Redondo Beach, Aug 24, 2019: "Ken and his entire band did a tremendous job at our Summer Bash Fundraiser! They sounded amazing, had a great playlist that satisfied all guests (we had three different generations there), were super flexible in letting me step in when it was time to make announcements, great communication ahead of time and overall, really great value. We had so many guests come up to specifically comment on how great the music was. THANK YOU, GOOD COP BAD COP!"
• Alina hired duo, Golf Tournament Dinner, Western Hills Country Club, Chino Hills, May 20, 2019: "You guys were amazing again! All I hear is great things about the music! Thank you again for creating a great atmosphere for our event!!" (3rd time Alina hired Good Cop Bad Cop)
• Jennifer hired duo, Members Dinner, Sunset Hills Country Club, Thousand Oaks, Mar 29, 2019: "Ken and Good Cop Bad Cop were a great addition to our event! Not only was Ken very accommodating and easy to work with, but the duo was very talented and our group really enjoyed their performance. We have already booked them for another event!"
• Sami hired band, daughter's Engagement Party, Liaison Lounge, Hollywood, Jan 26, 2019: "Good Cop Bad Cop were outstanding!!! Everyone at the party was asking about where we got them etc. They played a perfect mix of music, their sound was amazing and they knew what type of music to play at the appropriate times. They were also very accommodating, professional and friendly. We would have them again at any event where we needed music and entertainment and would 100% recommend them to anyone that asked. All our friends and family raved about them. They were a big hit!!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!"
• Brandon, General Manager, Brookside Restaurant at the Rose Bowl, hired duo, Pasadena, Nov 16, 2018: "I thought that you guys did a great job and I would love to have you back at Brookside to perform. The feedback from our client and guests was great and we look forward to having you back in the near future.”
• Agathe, Israeli American Council, hired band, Entertainment Network Launch Party, estate in Calabasas, Oct 9, 2018: "It was a pleasure working with this fantastic band. Everyone complimented the music and the atmosphere they created for our special evening. As an organizer, I also particularly appreciate their great professionalism and flexibility. I HIGHLY recommend Good Cop Bad Cop! ”
• Donna hired duo for husband's Memorial / "Life Celebration," Elks Lodge, Fullerton, Sept 15, 2018: "Thank you, Ken, you surely made his Celebration beautiful!"
• Mary hired band, her Annual End of Summer Luau, Valencia, Sept 15, 2018, : "Good Cop Bad Cop was the best band I have ever hired...and I have hired quite a few. Their talent and sound is beyond measure and amazing, as well as their professionalism. I cannot say enough good things about them -- except hire them -- you will not be disappointed. EXCELLENT BAND!"
• Steve hired duo, Annual Summer Party, home, Norco, Aug, 19, 2017: "Ken was awesome!! We had a great time!! Thank you boys for making my party complete. They played everything from the Who to Neil Diamond. (LOL- It was my mother's favorite song.) Thank you again!"
• Charles hired duo, daughter's Bat Mitzvah, home, Manhattan Beach, Apr 18, 2015: "Thank you. Just loved having you guys. We will definitely pass your name along others.
• Christina Cavallero, Tasting Room Manager, Malibu Family Wines, hired duo, Summer Concert Series, Aug 14, 2009: "Thank you so much. I know everyone loved you guys! I will certainly get you back to our vineyard." (Duo played six summer seasons for Malibu Family Wines, 18 performances, 2009-2015. Duo also played two corporate events at vintner's Saddle Rock Ranch.)